STATEMENT OF FAITH
Dr. Gerve’s grandfather was a pastor, and he grew up in a Christian home. He has a passion for spreading the gospel, and prays with patients before each day of treatment.
Our dual purpose mission is unique, in that we seek to serve our Haitian friends by treating them physically through medicine; and spiritually through ministry with the local church. The spiritual ministry strives to assist with their needs and goals, in carrying out the Great Commission.
"The people of
need to hear the
words of Jesus"
- Dr. Renaud Gerve
1. We believe in one God; eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious sufferings and atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection and ascension, and His personal imminent return in power and glory.
3. We believe in the absolute inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
4. We believe in the fall of man and his consequent total moral depravity, resulting in his exceeding sinfulness and lost state; necessitating his regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in the judgment of God upon the willful sinner and. eternal punishment of the finally impenitent.
6. We believe in the justification of sinners by faith in Jesus Christ. and His substitutional death.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both saved and unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are. lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Mission trip activities may include a variety of things, something for everyone.
1. Vacation Bible School
2. Teaching seminars for pastors, teachers, and leaders.
3. Teaching for women's issues.
4. Marriage Counseling.
5. Door to door evangelism in the community.
6. Evangelism at the remote clinics.
7. Evangelism training.
8. Construction (Dormitory, Church Repairs and Upgrades)
9. Agriculture, gardening, etc.